Sunday, October 21, 2018

All Hallows Week 2018 Welcome and Kickoff

Welcome to All Hallows Week 2018! 

This little event I started three years ago keeps growing. At some point it might not be "All Hallows Week"(even though it hasn't been just one week since the first year) and it might turn into something else. I like the tag so much though! Anyway, this is a 10 day event this year leading up to Halloween where I post videos, reviews, and discussions about Fall and Halloween related things. 


For 2018 here on the blog there will be reviews of some of my most recent reads as well as some from earlier in the year. There will be audiobook recommendations to spook you and reviews of books that remind me of fall for you to curl up with. I'll be sharing some recipes for my favorite foods to make in the fall as well as taking you along to an author event. I can't believe it is time for Halloween already! 


Hopefully I'll take you along on some fall time adventures here in my native Pennsylvania and see some beautiful leaves. As of yesterday when I went on a walk there wasn't much changing happening.


Happy All Hallow's Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment