Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Five Movies I Want to Watch Before Halloween

From October to Christmas I usually end up rewatching a lot of movies. There are always new ones I want to check out, but I end up focusing on my favorites. Today I want to share a TBW (To Be Watched) for the end of the month. Here are five movies I'm excited to check out!

Image result for queen of the damned Image result for guernsey literary and potato peel pie society Image result for thor ragnarok

Image result for guardians of the galaxy 2 Image result for the dark knight

Earlier this month I watched Interview with the Vampire for the first time. It was an interesting movie to be sure. (side eye here) However, I'm interested to check out Queen of the Damned since I've heard it is a classic. On the other end of the spectrum I want to check out The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peal Pie Society. This seems like the perfect fall romantic historical fiction. I hope I love this one. One of my goals this year is to catch up on the Marvel movies. So far I've done well, but I need to watch Thor Ragnarok and Guardians of the Galaxy 2. There are some other, but those are my focus until Halloween. After that, I want to watch The Dark Knight. I've never watched this franchise for some reason, but I have been on a Batman kick this year. I've consumed a lot of Batman comics and movies and I'm ready for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment