Saturday, October 6, 2018

Favorite Podcasts (Update)

Last year I posted about how I discovered podcasts and how deeply I fell down the rabbit hole. Today I wanted up to do an update on my favorite podcasts at the moment.

While I still love the three podcasts I mentioned in my original post, I have discovered a few more that I've been obsessed with recently. 

My first new love is I Love It! which is hosted by Matthew Gaydos. I follow Matt on Youtube and he is around the edges of a lot of other people I follow like Hank Green and Michael Aranda. I heard him talk about the podcast in a Youtube video and was interested immediately.

 

I only started listening about a month ago but I listened to all of the episodes that were available (seven at the time) in just a couple of days when I was driving or cooking. Part of my love for this show is its length. The episodes are under thirty minutes and, since I have a very short commute now, they are easy to finish without too many pauses. 

My other new addition to my listening line up is Snark Squad which is hosted by Mari and Nichole. These ladies and their guests talk many different types of media and the topics that surround media with a high level of snark mixed in. I really enjoy their commentary and they make me reconsider my opinions on books, movies, tv shows, and tropes I already love. They also have a website for more snark.


As of today those are my newest loves. If you have any suggestions based on these podcasts or the others I've talked about, please let me know. I'm also looking for a good crime podcast and one about ghosts/haunting so if you have any thoughts, send them my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment