Monday, October 29, 2018

Reading Vlog: Costume Party & Maggie Stiefvater Signing #allhallowsweek

Last week on Monday I randomly decided to start a reading vlog since I was reading a bunch of different things. I knew I wouldn't finish them all by the end of the month so I wanted to capture some of my feelings about them in the moment. So often by the time I do a wrap up at the end of the month, I've forgotten some of my immediate feelings about the books I read. Anyway I also had an exciting week since I was planning to go to a costume party and go to a local book event. One of my favorite authors, Maggie Stiefvater, was coming to my area for Celebrate the Book which is a local library event. I was so excited, but I forgot to film a lot of the event because there was so much happening. In the end it was a fun and productive reading week!


No comments:

Post a Comment