Sunday, January 19, 2014

Book Haul - January 2014

I did not receive any books as gifts over the holidays which is really disappointing. However I did receive some money which I decided to spend on books of course!




Books Mentioned

New -
Legend Box Set - Marie Lu
The Raven Boys - Maggie Steifvater
The Dream Thieves - Maggie Stiefvater
Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi
Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi
Angel Fall - Susan Ee
World After - Susan Ee
Grave Mercy - Robin LaFevers
The Diviners  - Libba Bray
The Yard - Alex Grecian

Used - From Better World Books
Captain Wentworth's Persuasion - Regina Jeffers
Sanditon - Jane Austen and Another Lady
Darcy and Fitzwilliam - Susan Wasylowski
This Dark Endeavor - Kenneth Oppel
Spirit Bound - Richelle Mead
I Capture the Castle - Dodie Smith
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell - Susanna Clarke
Mistwood - Leah Cypress
Nightspell  - Leah Cypress
The Daughter of the Forest - Juliet Marillier
The Son of Shadows- Juliet Marillier
The Child of the Prophecy - Juliet Marillier

Let me know if you've read any of these and what you think I should read first!

No comments:

Post a Comment