Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My 2013 Reading Wrap Up and Top Books

I read so many amazing books this year that narrowing it down to just 13 favorites is really hard. These are the covers of some of my favorite books of this year! A lot of these are series and I cannot wait to continue those in the new year!

 For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1)   The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1)   The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There (Fairyland, #2)   Vessel
  Seraphina (Seraphina, #1) A Monster Calls The Night Circus Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)

Event though I loved a lot of the books that I read in 2013, these three easily take the cake as my top 3 of this year!  



The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1) My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door, #1) The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)

Also if you'd like to see more of what kind of reading year I had you can check out my 2013 Reading Wrap up video! 





You can see all of the books that I read in 2013 here

No comments:

Post a Comment