Friday, January 10, 2014

Bout of Books - Day 5 Update

Day 5 Progress Report! 

Today has been an awesome reading day for me! Yesterday I finished Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead early in the evening. I planned to pick up The House of Hades when I started reading today, but something got in my way this morning when I woke up. Frostbite by Richelle Mead got in my way! I had to see where this story was going and I ended up reading the entire book today. 

I am so excited that I made such great progress today with my reading. I think I am going to take the rest of the evening off from reading. I don't want burn myself out tonight. I'm not sure what I'm going to read tomorrow. I could either pick up the third Vampire Academy novel or continue reading something I've already started. We shall see! 

I also participated in one of the challenges and crated a story with some of the words from a page from my book! It was fun and actually really difficult. 

What I Read Today:
1) 23 pgs of House of Hades 
2) 327 pgs of Frostbite

Total Pgs I read today: 350 
Total pgs I read overall: 801 

See you tomorrow with another update! 


 .Bout of Books

No comments:

Post a Comment