Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bout of Books - Update Days 3 & 4

My Progress Report for Days 3 & 4 

Sadly there was not much to report about Day 3. I did not read a single page on the third day of this readathon. So today I've been trying to make up for that. I finished the Vampire Academy! This is the first books I finished during the readathon. I'm very excited about that and I'm making progress on the other books as well.


Today has been a successful day for my reading and I feel like I'm back on track with my reading.

What I Read Today
1) 10 pgs of The Complete Sherlock Holmes 
2) 133 pgs of The Vampire Academy (Book Complete)
3) 62 pgs of  The House of Hades 

Total Pages Today: 205
Total Pages Overall: 451

I'll probably read more before I go to sleep but that is where I stand at this point!



 .Bout of Books

No comments:

Post a Comment