Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0- Update Day 2


DAY 2 Progress Report! 

I felt like today did not go quite as well as yesterday. I've been feeling a bit under the weather which I think is why I actually overslept a bit this morning! So my day was off to a bad start and I couldn't quite catch up. Anyway I filmed a video update to let you know a little more about yesterday and today's progress.



I have read more while I was waiting for the video to save and then upload. So today actually turned out to be a good reading day. I only participated in one challenge but it is still fun to look at everyone's responses. 

What I read today: 
1) 118 pgs. of Vampire Academy 
2) 9 pgs of The Complete Sherlock Holmes

Total Pages Today - 127
Total Pages Overall - 247 


.Bout of Books

No comments:

Post a Comment